Timeless Nashville Accommodations
Union Station Hotel offers a choice of classic or premium rooms along with spacious guest suites. All of our guest rooms have been dramatically renovated and are spacious and luxurious. Features include an upscale state-of-the-art design with a warm residential feel and personal work space complete with contemporary technology and LCD flat screen televisions. Each bedroom provides one double bed, one king bed or two double beds with plush triple sheeting and duvets, while most rooms have soaring ceilings, large windows and a sitting area.
Enjoy new marble bathrooms with steeping tubs or walk-in showers and expansive marble vanities.
Union Station offers timeless Nashville accommodations, invoking the grandeur of the Victorian Age. This was an era when travel was something special – when you donned your “Sunday Best” for an exotic adventure to a new city. Rediscover this thrill with our awe-inspiring architecture, soaring arches, and intricate stained-glass windows. Formerly a railroad station, exquisitely restored in 1998, our majestic hotel features a 65-foot barrel-vaulted ceiling of 100-year-old, Tiffany-style stained glass, gold-leaf medallions, and rare bas-relief sculptures. Enjoy turn-of-the-century elegance and modern comfort in these spacious downtown Nashville Tennessee accommodations, including:
- 125 unique guest rooms, spacious and richly appointed, each with a unique architectural personality
- 12 deluxe suites, providing additional living space and upgraded amenities
Amenities within our Nashville Hotel Rooms
See why we’re the foremost choice in downtown Nashville Tennessee accommodations – an enchanting combination of classic charm, landmark architecture, and cutting-edge amenities. Stretch out in guest rooms as spectacular as our lobby and social areas. Incorporating the railroad station’s original design, no two rooms or suites are exactly the same, lending a unique personality to each guest experience. Historic, however, doesn’t mean uncomfortable. Drift to sleep on luxurious pillow-top bedding and plush comforters. Wrap yourself up in one of our downy bathrobes. Stay productive with high-speed Internet access and cushioned work chairs. Pamper yourself with complimentary C.O. Bigalow bath products. Indulge in the historic service of our luxury accommodations in Nashville Tennessee.
Our Nashville Accommodations Feature:
- Union Station is a “Smoke Free Environment”. There is an applicable fee of $250 for violating this rule inside the hotel. Smoking will be permitted on covered areas outside the building.
- High-speed wireless Internet access, in all guest rooms
- High-definition flat screen televisions
- Pay-Per-View and WebTV
- Pillow-top mattresses, custom bedding, and down comforters
- Triple-sheeted custom bedding
- Ergonomic Herman Miller Aeron work chair
- Cordless, dual-line telephone
- Voicemail and dataport
- Coffee maker, with coffee & accompaniments
- Plush bathrobes are provided in suites
- C.O. Bigalow bath products
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- ADA Accessible Rooms
Connect with the elegance of the past while enjoying the luxury of the present. Showcasing exquisite architecture, historic Southern charm, and first-class service, Union Station is an inspired choice when visiting Music City, USA.