In the Heart of Nashville
Discover an enchanting link between Music City, USA’s glorious past and vibrant present. A restored, turn-of-the-century railroad station, Union Station awes guests with soaring Romanesque architecture, exquisite Italian marble, and wrought-iron staircases. Immerse yourself in posh luxury at our inviting downtown Nashville TN hotel – just 10 minutes from Nashville International Airport and a short stroll from Vanderbilt University, the Convention Center, and the Entertainment District.
- Adjacent to the Frist Center for the Visual Arts
- Located in the heart of Music City, USA, in Nashville, Tennessee
- Just blocks from the historic Second Avenue District
- A short walk from downtown attractions, honky-tonks, and restaurants
- Only minutes from Bridgestone Arena, Nashville Convention Center, and Music Row
- Eight miles from Nashville International Airport-BNA
- The Gulch
Driving Directions To Union Station
Nashville, Tennessee 37203-1001
From Nashville International Airport: Take Interstate 40 west into downtown Nashville. Get off at the Broadway exit. Make a right onto Broadway. The hotel is located at the second traffic light, on the right-hand side of the street.