Premier Nashville Wedding Facilities
Let the romance begin under the vaulted stained-glass ceiling of Union Station. The premier choice among Nashville wedding venues, this magnificent hotel offers a variety of elegant banquet rooms, each architecturally unique. Enjoy exquisite stone arches, an open-air walkway, gold-leaf medallions, and breathtaking sculptures that will leave a lasting impression on your guests. Whether you want to celebrate in our expansive grand lobby, or in a more intimate setting, let our stunning Nashville wedding facility set the stage for your happily ever after.
- 12,000 square feet of lovingly restored and architecturally unique event space
- Grand Lobby – With its 65-foot-high stained glass ceiling, bas-relief angels, and gold-leaf medallions, it takes the cake for a romantic setting. Accommodates up to 500 guests.
- McKinley and Majors Rooms - Magnificent stone archways and paneled ceilings create a warm and welcoming environment for your affair. Each room accommodates up to 170 for banquets and receptions up to 230, or can be combined for larger groups.
- Louisville and Nashville Room - This elegant room fits great for a reception of approximately 200 guests, or a sit-down dinner for 120.
- Montfort Lewis Room - The ideal choice for intimate gatherings of up to 40 guests.
- Veranda - This intimate outdoor terrace is the perfect option for banquets or receptions.